Information about Cookies
When viewing our website www.restore-pdf.com, information may be stored in "cookies" files installed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Use this page to understand what a cookie is, how cookies are used and how to configure them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file placed in a dedicated area of your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimized for Internet), when viewing online content or advertising. This cookie file can only be read by its issuer. It identifies the terminal in which it is registered, for a limited period.
What are cookies used for?
Four types of cookies can be saved in your device during a visit to our site, meeting the purposes described below:
1. Technical cookies are necessary for navigating on our site and access to various products and services. Technical cookies are especially used to recognize you and to record your visit to a particular page and thereby improve your browsing experience: adapt the presentation of the site according to your terminal display preferences (language, display resolution), store passwords and other information to a form that you filled on the site (registration or membership access). Technical cookies are also used to implement safety measures (that is the case for example when asked to login again to the member area after a certain period of time). These cookies can not be disabled or configured, or you might be unable to access the site and / or services of the site.
2. Audience measurement cookies are issued by us or by our technical service providers in order to measure the audience of our site, to evaluate and better organise it. These cookies also allow, if necessary, to detect navigational problems and therefore to improve the usability of our services. These cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifetime of these audience measurement cookies does not exceed 13 months.
3. Advertising cookies are issued by our advertising partners, in designed advertising spaces on our site. The exploitation of these advertising spaces is contributing to the funding of the services we offer for free. Advertising cookies are issued by our partners in accordance with a partnership under which our partners might collect data about you, and about content hosted on our site. These cookies permit to count the total number of advertisements displayed in our advertising spaces, identify these advertisements, the number of users who view or clicked on each advertisement to compile statistics, and, if necessary, count subsequent actions taken by the users on the pages these ads lead, to calculate the amounts due to the actors of the advertising broadcast channel (communication agency, advertising agency, website / broadcast medium). These advertising cookies are also used to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal according to your navigation history, and, if applicable, your location data (longitude and latitude), sent by your terminal with your prior consent. These cookies can finally allow to tailor advertising content displayed on your terminal based on the personal data that you may have voluntarily provided (targeted advertising). The lifespan of these advertising cookies do not exceed 13 months.
4. "Social" cookies allow you to share content from our site with other people or to inform these other people about your inquiry or your opinion regarding a content on our site. This is notably the case of the buttons “Share" and “Like" from social networks Facebook or Twitter. The social network application providing such a service is likely to identify you through this button, even if you have not clicked on the button when viewing our site. We invite you to review the privacy policies of these social networks to be aware of the purpose of use, including advertising, of the navigation information they can gather through these application buttons. The lifetime of these cookies do not exceed 13 months.
Your choices regarding cookies
By using our site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies. However, you can choose at any time to disable any or all of these cookies, except technical cookies, needed to operate the site, as indicated above. Your browser can be set to notify you cookies that are deposited into your device and ask you to accept them or not.
You can always choose to disable some or all cookies. Your browser can be set to notify you cookies deposited in your terminal and ask to accept them or not (case by case or for all cookies). We recall, however, that disabling all cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, except for the basic functions.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
2. Reject audience measurement cookies
On our website, audience measurement cookies are created by the company Google via its Google Analytics service. If you do not wish that our site stores cookies on your browser for purposes of audience measurement, you can click on the following link, which will record in your browser a cookie to disable cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Warning: these cookies are used to measure the traffic associated with the website, the pages visited and interactions performed on the website during your visit. Disabling them therefore prevents the collection of information about your visit to our site and therefore the proposal for appropriate content based on your navigation.
3. Reject advertising cookies
You can manage the use and exploitation of these cookies by visiting the advertising Cookies management platform proposed by advertising professionals: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ and following the instructions given therein. You will get a list of the companies registered on this platform, and the ability to accept or decline cookies used by them to offer targeted advertisements based on your browsing information.
Attention: proceed with this deactivation will prevent the display of all interest-targeted ads, but you will continue to receive other advertising. Disabling these cookies prevents the collection of information enabling better ad targeting on your visits: empty inserts will be displayed instead of proper targeted advertisements.
4. Reject social network cookies
If you do not wish that our site stores cookies on your browser for this purpose, you can click the following deactivation of links that will record in your browser a cookie which only disable them. Disable these cookies so prevent any interaction with the social or networks concerned:
Please note that the consideration of your individual wishes is based on one or more cookies. If you delete all cookies stored in your device for our site, your consent preferences will be lost, and you will have to accept the consent again. Similarly, if you use another Internet browser, you will again refuse these cookies.